Do you need a lawyer for corporate or company law?
Our specialised lawyers in corporate law help you get on track!
The ORYS team is fully familiar with the ins and outs of small, medium-sized and large corporations, associations and organisations. We are by your side with legal advice in your day-to-day management, for the incorporation of your company, in conflicts, when restructuring, in the case of liquidation, for the transfer of shares, etc. ORYS assists you and your company with:
- Legal form and incorporation formalities
- Capital: statute of the contributions and capital transactions
- Shareholder agreements, shareholder conflicts and dispute settlement procedures
- Management, internal operation and directors’ liability
- Representation of associations
- Acquisitions, transfers of shares, mergers and divisions
- Public takeover bids
- Legislation relating to non-profit organisations
- Competition Law
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) (link to GDPR paragraph)
- Bankruptcy, judicial restructuring procedures (in Dutch: GRP, formerly WCO) and liquidation
Adjacent areas of law for your company or association
This advice is not limited to corporate law, commercial law and company law as such. ORYS also provides advice on:
- Intellectual property
- Real estate, construction disputes and rental disputes
- Environmental issues, urban development and spatial planning
- Tax law
Our aim is to improve your daily business operations and make them more efficient!
From incorporation to liquidation, including mergers and restructuring projects
We assist your company legally from foundation to liquidation. We also offer legal guidance in the event of a merger or restructuring, and will guide you through this sometimes difficult course. Our intervention and our advice not only bring additional value to your daily management. We also provide assistance in conflicts within your company, your association, or with third parties.
ORYS will help you with:
- Legal proceedings
Receivables management and debt collections
Monitoring your outstanding invoices and chasing defaulters is essential in order to keep your business healthy. ORYS supports you in dealing with defaulters in an efficient and cost-conscious manner. How do we do this?
- Binding general terms and conditions
- Firm commercial contracts
- Notices of default
- Monitoring payments
- Recovering outstanding receivables
Sustainable innovations is at the top of the agenda in many companies. ORYS would be pleased to assist you in this. Our team closely monitors all social and ecological trends and the relevant legislation. This enables us to alert you and your company to upcoming changes in good time. In this way, you are always ahead of your time, and can progress in a flexible manner.
Market practices and consumer protection
ORYS has extensive experience of procedures in these matters. We help you navigate through the regulations on:
- Joint offers
- Sales and pre-sales restriction periods
- Selling at a loss
- Announcements of price reductions
- Distance selling
- Online sales
We can advise your company on the feasibility and impact of these practices, and draw up contracts in accordance with the Market Practices Act.